10 Reasons to See a Chiropractor
Over the last few decades, more and more research has been done showing the effectiveness of chiropractic for many different health conditions. Here’s an overview of the studies and their findings:
- Back Pain - The research is pretty clear that chiropractic is the best way to recover from and prevent back pain. In fact, even the AMA recommends chiropractic over surgery!
- Headache - Whether you suffer from tension headache, migraines, or a headache after an auto injury, chiropractic gets to the root of the problem to relieve your pain.
- Sciatica - Studies show that chiropractic is safer and more effective than drugs for sciatica pain. Chiropractic gets to the root of the problem and fixes the actual source of your pain.
- Auto Injuries and Whiplash - Patients have been recovering from whiplash injury for years by seeing chiropractors. One study found that over 90% of whiplash patients improve with chiropractic.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - If you suffer from carpal tunnel pain, chiropractic is a great way to get relief.
- Disc Herniations - New research shows that chiropractic can help reduce disc herniations in the neck and back.
- Frozen Shoulder - A 2012 study found that chiropractic patients experienced dramatic improvement from frozen shoulder syndrome.
- Lowers Stress - A Japanese study from 2011 found that after a chiropractic adjustment, patients had reduced cortisol in their blood, showing direct evidence of reduced stress from chiropractic.
- Boosts Immunity - Medical studies have shown that people experience a boost in immune function after receiving an adjustment. suggesting that chiropractic has many more benefits beyond musculoskeletal pain relief.
- Neck Pain - A 2009 Mercer study shows that chiropractic care is more valuable than medical care for neck pain.
The evidence is clear - if you want to get out of pain and improve your health in general, chiropractic is the safe, effective and less expensive way to do it.
Dr. Callie Gant and Dr. Michael Buczynski founded Art of Health Chiropractic with the goal of creating a happier, healthier Nashville. Feel free to call the office at 615-953-7544 with any questions or to schedule your first appointment.